: You Have To See It To Believe and Appreciate It.
(Total land Area - Approx. 25 Acres)
* 95 Suites and Rooms, approximately 40,000 Sq. Ft.,
* 600 Linear Ft. Harbour/Marina Frontage,
* 30 Boat Slips in front of Hotel
* Hotel Reception in front of office building, 2 Story, approximately 5,000 Sq. Ft. Reception and Administration/Accounts Office with backup generator.
* 150 Slips Total , 6 docking areas (can accommodate up to 150' vessels)
* Power 30/50 amp with water, cable, and telephones.
* 2,800 Sq. Ft. Building for Marina Manager , Shop, Boat Rentals Office, Showers, and Bathrooms
* 640 Sq. Ft. for Ice and Water Plant with retail shop
3) Fuel Dock:
(located on Clipper Cay approx. 1acre)
* 5,000 Gallon gas storage and 5,000 Gallon diesel Storage currently being supplied by Rubis;
* Dock building with a backup generator.
* Services boats and car/truck traffic - only fuel station between Cooperstown and Marsh Harbour (45miles).
* Main Spinnaker Restaurant, 6,720 Sq. Ft. air conditioned, kitchen, bar, storage with backup generator, seats up to 250, Additional 2,240 Sq. Ft. outdoor water front marina view.
* Outdoor Marina side Tipsy Bar- approximately 3,000 Sq. Ft. Open Bar; Seating for 200, with Clover Shaped Marina Pool.
* Coco Beach Bar and Grill. (on the beach)
* Approx. 3,000 Sq. Ft., open air bar and grill seating for 150 with backup generator.
5) Site for Beachfront Hotel Development:
* 900 ft. beachfront,
* Approx. 13 acres of vacant landscaped prime property located directly across from 150 slip Marina and existing 96 room hotel & shops.
* Existing Tennis Courts
6) Rental Shops and Shopping Center: 6,600 Sq. Ft. (12 Rental Shops),
* Hardware/Home Store,
* Souvenir Shop
* Bike/Scooter Rental
* Bakery/Ice Cream Shop
* Convenience Store, etc.
Additional 13,000 Sq. Ft. Shopping Center:
* Bahamas Electric Company
* Royal Bank(RBC)
* Bahamas Police Station,
* BTC (Bahamas Telecommunications)
* Liquor Store
* Golden Harvest Grocery Store
* Post Office,
* Bahamas Water and Sewerage.
Take a Video Tour!
Treasure Cay Riviera, Abaco, Bahamas - Aerials - Old Hotel Site, Coco Bar, Marina
Treasure Cay Riviera, Abaco, Bahamas - Aerials - Clipper Cay & Fuel Station
Other Single Site acquisition opportunities which can be added to the Resort Nucleus
1) Golf Course:
6,972 Yds., 18Holes, Par 72, Approximately approx.. 275Acres , 2,200Linear Ft. roadside ocean views are directly across from the 40 acre beachfront hotel site - Buildings include maintenance shed (3,000 Sq. Ft.), caddy shack (1,000 Sq. Ft.), equipment & storage - **10Acre Driving Range (Private. It is for sale $3M).(There is NO Clubhouse).
Price $6,160,000 (buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees.
2) Beach Hotel Site 40 acres:
(on beach across from Golf Course), 1,900 Linear Ft. of PRIME Beach frontage., Average 825' deep, road frontage both sides, NO BUILDINGS
Price $13,715,000 ( buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees.)
3) Beach Multi Family/Hotel Sites:
Located directly across from Golf Course.
21 - Acres (Block 159, 160)Smaller sections directly across from golf course, broken approx. 950 Linear Ft. beach frontage, with approximately 7 acres between road and beach, the balance of interior land located between inner road and main TC drive.
Price $9,191,000 (buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees.)
4) Island Harborfront Clipper Cay:
Designated Multi-Family, 35.7 Acres, 7,300 Linear Ft., Harbour Entrance, and Inner Harbour Frontage., **excluding the fuel station.
Price Price $5,587,000 (buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees).
5) Columbus Cay:
Open Zoned: approx.150 acre, est. over 2.5 miles, great elevations, with Main protected waterfront for individual docks, also great feature with an open to ocean creek fed Lake.
Price $5,587,000 (buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees.)
6) Sunrise Cay:
3 acre, approx. 900 ft long, great elevation, Located off TC point
Price $1,209,000 (buyer pays their 5% stamp/Vat and attorney fees)
For the TOTAL Treasure Cay Resort package see the following link:
Treasure Cay Riviera Total Package
For the Treasure Cay Golf Course & 40 Acre Beach Hotel Site offering see the following link:
Golf Course & 40 Acre Beach Hotel Site, Treasure Cay Riviera, Abaco, Bahamas